Md. Imran Khan
Mr. Imran Khan has good experience in preparing monthly financial reports including bank reconciliation statements, expenditure reports, budget preparation, and in budget variance reports. Have a good experience to maintain cheque register, advance register, VAT-Tax register, PR register, WO register, Bill register, Inventory register, Stock register, Leave register, and staff personal file. Good experience in preparing monthly salary statements and payroll for all staff. Good in preparing VAT and Tax reports ensuring compliance with VAT and Tax and other rules as per Bangladesh Govt. Very supportive to ensure administrative compliance with relevant procurement activities and other administrative activities. Perform contract-related activities with different vendors and maintain the deadline of contract dates with all vendors.
- Responsible for preparing annual financial statements of the organization in accordance with accounting standards.
- Key person to prepare all draft audit reports of all projects including the organizational accounts in accordance with International Standard of Audit.
- Responsible person for all administrative issues and HR issues of the organization.
- Good understanding of budget preparation and keep monitoring through budget variance analysis.
- Well, understanding of NGO bureau projects, FD-2, FD-6, FD-7, etc.
- Ensuring VAT and AIT have been deducted according to the Bangladesh Govt. rules and deposited to the bank on due time through preserving Challan.
- Able to make connections with different donors and exchange their views and thoughts related to accounts and financial report preparation.
- Good understanding of forecasting expenditure, preparing budget variance reports, costing, and cash flow statements.
- Good understanding of establishing internal control within the organization.