Md. Maksudur Rahman
Mr. Rahman is out and out an Environmental Activist. He has a long working experience on environment and development sectors. More than 50 projects have been completed under his leadership. He is a dynamic person on Sundarbans mangrove flagship ecosystem conservation together with local people. He has completed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Honors and Master of Science (MSc) in Zoology from National University, Bangladesh. He got 12th fellow of EPLC (Eco-Peace Leadership Center) from Kangwon National University, Republic of Korea. He also completed International Course on Building Resilient Communities: Community Managed Disaster Risk Reduction (CMDRR) from International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR), Philippines. He has published more than 10 books and several articles. He participated several national and international forum, conference, seminar as a guest speaker and presenter. He received Annual Balipara Foundation Award in 2018 as the recognition of his superb grass-roots leadership.
Mr. Rahman is young, energetic, dedicated and responsible person. Mr. Rahman's key roles and responsibilities are as follows;
- Playing key role for smooth execution of all BEDS activities as a leader
- Responsible for all of official communication and negotiation with Government offices, partners, donor and supporters
- Supervised the organizational accountability, transparency and quality.
- Fundraising, proposal and report writing
- Responsibility of organizational accounts as a signatory and supervise everyday work of the organization.
- Take care of the moveable and immoveable wealth of the organization.
- Sign all the letter communication as a correspondent of the organization.
- Form permanent or temporary committees and can distribute works for wellbeing of BEDS.
- Take decisions of new employment, promotion, demotion, punishment, job deviation etc discussing with the chairman.
- Take decision for the betterment of the organization consulting with the chairman and executive committee
An Organization for Excellence in Nature