Ms. Farzana is a passionate and innovative professional with an exemplary academic record and a passion for continuous learning, professional development, and promoting integrity, and loves to work with young minds. She has
completed a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Honors in Agriculture from Khulna University. She actively participated in different co-curricular activities such as Co-facilitator of Amra Notun Network under Brac Youth Platform, Instructor
Intern at RightSight Education under British Council Examinations Venue, Master trainer of International Foundation for Electoral Systems, and worked as a volunteer as well. She has started her new journey with BEDS in the Livelihood Improvement Project since 2023.
Ms. Farzana’s Roles and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring Formation, operation, and follow-up of Cooperative Association activities.
· Plan and prepare specific budgets for respective project activities timely.
· Ensuring baseline survey, project concern details households data collection, and activities
implementation in cooperative associations at the Field level.
· Engage with different project events, workshops, training & meetings.
· Monitoring and ensuring the responsibilities of Field Officers’ activities and assisting if
· Assist Field Officer in monitoring and Data Collection process.
· Give work updates on the messenger group daily and timely with photos and videos
according to requirements.
· Inspire and engage the date palm trees farmers and flower producer farmers to increase
their participation in plantation/flower in the site.
· Coordination & Cooperation with concerned Govt. Department and local Administration.
· Participation in the project coordination meeting.
· Assist the FOs with qualitative group meetings.
· Prepare all kinds of project-related reports in his/her area.
· Assist to ensure community people’s involvement in the project activities.
• Collect Different information /reports from FOs
· Mentor the FOs when required.